- 33 Miles from Des Moines Airport
- Marion County, Top 10 consistently for deer harvested in the state
- Located East of Interstate 35 and South of Interstate 80
- Lake Red Rock, Iowa’s Largest Lake
- Bluffs, oak ridges, rolling hills, pastures, small crop fields. Hunt next to food plots, crop fields, standing timber, and pasture lands.
- Guests are welcome to stay in our fully furnished on-site hunting cabin for no additional charge. The cabin is within walking distance to some hunting locations. It has recently been remodeled and updated and can comfortably sleep up to 4 hunters.
- With lunch and supper provided with each paid hunt, our guests can focus on spending more time hunting and less time cooking.