- 33 Miles from Des Moines Airport
- Marion County, Top 10 consistently for deer harvested in the state
- Located East of Interstate 35 and South of Interstate 80
- Lake Red Rock, Iowa’s Largest Lake
- Bluffs, oak ridges, rolling hills, pastures, small crop fields. Hunt next to food plots, crop fields, standing timber, and pasture lands.
Guests are welcome to stay in our fully furnished on-site hunting cabin for no additional charge. The cabin is within walking distance to some hunting locations.
Recent remodeling and updates will allow you to enjoy time when you are not hunting. To make your stay more enjoyable and keep hunting pressure to a minimum, you or your hunting party will have the cabin to yourselves.
With lunch and supper provided with each paid hunt, our guests can focus on spending more time hunting and less time preparing meals.